Please see full - Charging Policy in policy section of website
‘The whole point of school is children come first and everything we do must reflect that single goal’
1. Children may access their 3-4 year old 15 hour free entitlement (and 15 hour additional entitlement if applicable) at the Nursery School.
2. Any additional time requested will be charged according to Hornsea Nursery School’s childcare rates
3. A voluntary School Fund is operated at the school. (This is currently £1.00 per pupil per week)
Hornsea Nursery additional hours
Hornsea Nursery School provides education and care for children aged 2-5. Funding for this provision comes from a range of sources including the 3-4 year funding, paid Childcare, Social Services, 2 Year Old Funding etc.
1. All regular booked sessions requiring payment will be subject to a four week cancellation notice. Only in exceptional circumstances would this be reconsidered. Parents/carers must make clear there reasons for a shorter notice period in writing for consideration by the Governing Body.
2. At Hornsea Nursery School we are aware that occasionally families go through periods of crisis and emergencies. In this instance payment for additional sessions required to assist in the resolution of a crisis or emergency will be at the Head teacher’s discretion. Parents/carers must speak to the Head directly.
3. Some funders (2Year Funding; Social Services) have agreed hourly rates for funding children. These would apply to children funded in this way.